FESTIVAL AREA HOUSE RULES
1) Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden. If we discover drugs or weapons, we will immediateley notify the police.
2) All visitors must be able to show their identification card at all time and prove they are 16. If you don’t meet the minimum age, access will be declined. Even if you have a valid ticket. Tickets will not be compensated.
3) It is forbidden to express any form of racism. E.g.: all texts, symbols, gestures and improper statements that lead to racism are forbidden !
4) If you enter the festival site there’s a possibility you will get a body search. The security can ask the owners of a ticket or a special entrance, and from the same gender as them, to subject themselves voluntarily to a
5) If you enter the festival site you have to hand over your ticket at the entrance so it can be scanned. The ticket will be exchanged for an entrance bracelet. With that bracelet you can leave and enter the festival.
6) Own food and drinks, drugs and dangerous objects are strictly forbidden at the festival site.
7) From 01h00 on Saturday & 23h00 on Sunday the organization has the right to decline visitors, even if they have a valid ticket or a special entrance from the organization.
8) The access is declined to the following persons:
* People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other stimulating drug.
* People who are declined to a former festival by the organization or the administrative or judicial authorities.
* People who show to be violent due to manifest behaviour and who want to disturb the public order.
* People who resist the control and the body check by security and the local authoroties of the festival site.
* People who resist handing over their items if they are considered to be dangerous of forbidden.
* People who are in conflict with one or several articles of the house rules.
9) Visitors are only allowed in the areas permitted to the public. All other areas are forbidden.
10) Visitors that have a medical condition and have to take daily medicines, need to bring a copy of a doctor’s prescription.
11) The organization has the right to tow away any car that is wrongly parked. The organization has an agreement with the Local Police. The car will be towed away at the expense of the offender. The offender willl be verbalized by the Local Police.
12) Every visitor in possession of a ticket participates at the event at his own risk and dismisses the organization of all responsibility. The visitor agrees to every instruction the organization is imposed as part of the public
order and the safety during the festival.
13) When the visitor receives a ticket, he agrees to the possibility that he/she might get filmed or photographed during the festival. These images can be registered or stored. The images can also be used by the organization
to promote the event.