The minimum age limit to enter the festival is 16. This is a strict policy and anybody younger than 16 years on July 12, 2019, even if accompanied by an adult, will not be permitted entrance.
• On Friday & Saturday:
The check-in to enter the festival site is open until 23h00.
Access will be denied after 23h00, even if you have a valid bracelet or ticket.
• On Sunday:
The check-in to enter the festival site is open until 22h00.
Access will be denied after 22h00, even if you have a valid bracelet or ticket.
re-entry is possible
You can store your valuable belongings & clothing, without having to worry about loss or theft. You can hire a locker during the weekend/day.
The lockers can be found at the festival & campsite. During the opening hours, lockers are continuously under surveillance. The lockers are always accessible for the people who rent them.
There are different sizes of lockers available so you can choose the one that fits you the most.
Food & Drinks
A wide variety of food and beverages will be available all day and night via the various vendors at the festival grounds.
PLEASE NOTE: No food or beverages will be allowed to be brought into the festival.
Ostend Beach conduct an absolute zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs.
If you need to take prescribed medication due to health problems, you need to be in possession of a valid medical certificate. Only with a valid medical certificate, you are allowed to take these medications with you.
It is possible to buy cigarettes at Ostend Beach.
To celebrate our 10th Aniversary, we will host 2 DJ Contests in May. One DJ contest will be hosted by VIBESTR with a dj slot for the winner to open our festival at the VIBESTR MainStage. The Ostend Beach DJ Contest will be hosted by VI.BE and the winner will be able to play a whopping 2h dj slot to open the MainStage on Saturday. All info to join these contest will be published on our website in May.
Photo & Video
You will be allowed to bring non-professional cameras into the event. You must obtain permission to bring a professional camera (please get in touch with Ostend Beach organisers) into the event.
Lost & Found
All found items will be delivered to the local Police of Ostend, the day after the festival. You can contact the local Police of Ostend at +32(0)18.104.22.168
The possession, sale and/or use of any illegal or illicit drugs at the Event will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the Festival venue. Undercover police officers will be staffed to enforce all drug violations. We will provide an amnesty box at the entrance of the Event and we encourage all attendees to “turn in, no questions asked” any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances prior to entering the Event. If you SEE SOMETHING-SAY SOMETHING. If you observe any attendee using, selling, distributing and/or in the possession of any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances, immediately notify a police officer, security personnel or your supervisor. Be proactive and make a difference.
Visitors with a disability
Ostend Beach puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to visitors with disabilities. Do you have a disability and are you facing any problems where you can’t find a solution? Would you just like some more information about this issue? Please send an email to email@example.com
However, as we are on a sandy underground, it is not possible to enter the festival with a wheelchair.
Tickets can only be bought through our official ticketing partner Eventbrite
. All tickets can be found here
We only work with Ticketswap to resell your ticket. We do not offer refunds for any bought ticket.
We only work with Ticketswap to resell your ticket. We do not offer refunds for any bought ticket.
Ostend Beach is a cashless festival. Your ticket will be changed for your personal wristband at the festival entrance. You will need this wristband to pay for food and drinks at the festival site. Food vendors and bars at Ostend Beach only accept “Shells", the official Ostend Beach cashless currency. Before heading to Ostend Beach, don't forget to activate your personal acoount and top-up Shells.
Ostend Dunes Campsite is open from Friday 12h00 till Monday 12h00.
There will be showers, toilets & lockers at the Campsite available.
Own Drinks & Food
It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks. You’re only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at the camping site and NOT on the festival grounds.
You are allowed to bring 1 tray of soft drinks or beer and 1 liter of liquor per person. ( 1 tray equals 24 cans of 25cl )
All food and drinks in glass bottles are forbidden.
The festival is located at KLEIN STRAND, Montgomerykaai 1, 8400 Oostende, BELGIUM
ONLY use "Parking Station-Zee"
To find it, just follow the signalisation of "Parking Station-Zee" from the highway. The parking is only a 300m walk to the festival area. Rates are € 1,50 per hour or € 15 per day. They have 920 available spots, so it's the only parking closeby where you will find an available spot!
GPS Address: Konterdamkaai 22, 8400 Oostende
1) Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden. If we discover drugs or weapons, we will immediateley notify the police.
2) All visitors must be able to show their identification card at all time and prove they are 16. If you don’t meet the minimum age, access will be declined. Even if you have a valid ticket. Tickets will not be compensated.
3) It is forbidden to express any form of racism. E.g.: all texts, symbols, gestures and improper statements that lead to racism are forbidden !
4) If you enter the festival site there’s a possibility you will get a body search. The security can ask the owners of a ticket or a special entrance, and from the same gender as them, to subject themselves voluntarily to a superficial control.
5) If you enter the festival site you have to hand over your ticket at the entrance so it can be scanned. The ticket will be exchanged for an entrance bracelet. With that bracelet you can leave and enter the festival.
6) Own food and drinks, drugs and dangerous objects are strictly forbidden at the festival site.
7) From 01h00 on Saturday & 23h00 on Sunday the organization has the right to decline visitors, even if they have a valid ticket or a special entrance from the organization.
8) The access is declined to the following persons:
* People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other stimulating drug.
* People who are declined to a former festival by the organization or the administrative or judicial authorities.
* People who show to be violent due to manifest behaviour and who want to disturb the public order.
* People who resist the control and the body check by security and the local authoroties of the festival site.
* People who resist handing over their items if they are considered to be dangerous of forbidden.
* People who are in conflict with one or several articles of the house rules.
9) Visitors are only allowed in the areas permitted to the public. All other areas are forbidden.
10) Visitors that have a medical condition and have to take daily medicines, need to bring a copy of a doctor’s prescription.
11) The organization has the right to tow away any car that is wrongly parked. The organization has an agreement with the Local Police. The car will be towed away at the expense of the offender. The offender willl be verbalized by the Local Police.
12) Every visitor in possession of a ticket participates at the event at his own risk and dismisses the organization of all responsibility. The visitor agrees to every instruction the organization is imposed as part of the public order and the safety during the festival.
13) When the visitor receives a ticket, he agrees to the possibility that he/she might get filmed or photographed during the festival. These images can be registered or stored. The images can also be used by the organization to promote the event.
1) When you arrive at Ostend Dunes CampSite you have to register at the entrance of the camping site. Only people who have a valid Camping ticket are allowed to enter the Ostend Dunes site.
You will get your camping bracelet at the entrance of the camping site. NOTE : It will only be possible to receive your bracelet if you have a valid ticket and your indentity card. So make sure you don’t forget your ID card !
2) The organization of Ostend Dunes has set up a few camping rules to guarantee safety at the Ostend Dunes CampSite. People who violate these rules will be asked to leave the camping !
3) No drugs or weapons at the camping site.
4) All sharp items are forbidden. E.g.: glass, knifes, etc… = FORBIDDEN.
5) There are NO gas bottles or draught equipment allowed at the camping site.
6) No cooker or gas utilities at the camping site.
7) It is allowed to bring your own food and drinks. You’re only allowed to consume your own food and drinks at the camping site and NOT on the festival grounds.
8) There are no campers, caravans or trailers allowed at the camping site.
9) Note that your camp space is limited. You can bring a tent as big as you want, but you have to make sure that the surface of the tent is used for the number of people who fit in the tent.
E.g.: If you bring a tent for 5 people, you have to sleep in it with 5 people ! Otherwise, the camping site will be too small.
10) No open fire at the Ostend Dunes site.
11) Flags are only allowed when they are no longer than 1.5m.
12) You can bring a trolley or a wheelbarrow for your luggage and other belongings because cars are not allowed on the Ostend Dunes site.
13) You can only camp on the camping site and it is NOT allowed to spend the night in your car.
14) All cars have to be parked at the parking areas.
15) Climbing the fences is strictly FORBIDDEN.
16) Electricity generators of any sort are NOT allowed at the Ostend Dunes site.
17) You are NOT allowed to do any kind of business without any permission of the organization.
18) Toilet units will be available at the camping site and they will be FREE.
19) You are allowed to bring 1 tray of soft drinks or beer and 1 liter of liquor per person. ( 1 tray equals 24 cans of 25cl )
20) Graffiti is not allowed at the Ostend Dunes site.
21) All food and drinks in glass bottles are forbidden.
22) It will be possible to buy breakfast at the Ostend Dunes site.
23) There are no animals allowed at the Ostend Dunes site.
24) Make sure all your drinks are in plastic bottles. Glas = FORBIDDEN