• On Friday & Saturday:
The check-in to enter the festival site is open until 23h00.
Access will be denied after 23h00, even if you have a valid bracelet or ticket.
• On Sunday:
The check-in to enter the festival site is open until 22h00.
Access will be denied after 22h00, even if you have a valid bracelet or ticket.
Ostend Beach conduct an absolute zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs.
If you need to take prescribed medication due to health problems, you need to be in possession of a valid medical certificate. Only with a valid medical certificate, you are allowed to take these medications with you.
The possession, sale and/or use of any illegal or illicit drugs at the Event will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the Festival venue. Undercover police officers will be staffed to enforce all drug violations. We will provide an amnesty box at the entrance of the Event and we encourage all attendees to “turn in, no questions asked” any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances prior to entering the Event. If you SEE SOMETHING-SAY SOMETHING. If you observe any attendee using, selling, distributing and/or in the possession of any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances, immediately notify a police officer, security personnel or your supervisor. Be proactive and make a difference.
Ostend Beach puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to visitors with disabilities. Do you have a disability and are you facing any problems where you can’t find a solution? Would you just like some more information about this issue? Please send an email to email@example.com
However, as we are on a sandy underground, it is difficult to enter the festival with a wheelchair.
Ostend Beach is a cashless festival. Your ticket will be changed for your personal wristband at the festival entrance. You will need this wristband to pay for food and drinks at the festival site. Food vendors and bars at Ostend Beach only accept “Shells", the official Ostend Beach cashless currency. Before heading to Ostend Beach, don't forget to activate your personal acoount and top-up Shells.
Register your ticket online and ‘top up’ by loading prepaid ‘Shells’ into your cashless account before you arrive – this will save you loads of time at the event, so you can go straight to partying! You can also add more funds to your account at a physical Top-up Station located throughout the event or through our festival mobile app.
Once your account is topped-up, you’re ready to make purchases onsite by simply tapping your wristband to one of the payment points at the vendor stands. The amount will automatically be deducted from your account – it’s quick and easy! After the festival, we will refund the remaining "Shells”!
You can ask a refund from Wed, 25 August 2021 00:00:00 CEST to Wed, 8 August 2021 09:59:59 CEST. Refund payment will be done after this timeframe. Deposits will be executed approximately 3 working days after the refund link is closed.
- free shells are non-refundable - shells that have been added to your wristband just by bringing in cups that exceed the initial number of cups that have been used by yourself (according to your orders) will not be refunded - a refund is only possible when there are more than 2 shells on your wristband due to transaction cost
To compensate for the (parking) bustle of the summer period in Ostend, the Strandparking behind the Station is open during the Ostend Beach Festival weekend. You can park there for 10 euros a day. The parking offers space for +1,000 cars.
The Strandparking is continuously open and accessible to the cars via the entrance on the Stapelhuisstraat. Once the car is parked, you can walk straight to Ostend Beach through the rear of the station.
The parking is accessible via the entrance on the Stapelhuisstraat. The route to the parking is clearly signaled.
1) Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden. If we discover drugs or weapons, we will immediateley notify the police.
2) All visitors must be able to show their identification card at all time and prove they are 16. If you don’t meet the minimum age, access will be declined. Even if you have a valid ticket. Tickets will not be compensated.
3) It is forbidden to express any form of racism. E.g.: all texts, symbols, gestures and improper statements that lead to racism are forbidden !
4) If you enter the festival site there’s a possibility you will get a body search. The security can ask the owners of a ticket or a special entrance, and from the same gender as them, to subject themselves voluntarily to a superficial control.
5) If you enter the festival site you have to hand over your ticket at the entrance so it can be scanned. The ticket will be exchanged for an entrance bracelet. With that bracelet you can leave and enter the festival.
6) Own food and drinks, drugs and dangerous objects are strictly forbidden at the festival site.
7) From 23h00 on Friday & Saturday & 22h00 on Sunday the organization has the right to decline visitors, even if they have a valid ticket or a special entrance from the organization.
8) The access is declined to the following persons:
* People under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other stimulating drug.
* People who are declined to a former festival by the organization or the administrative or judicial authorities.
* People who show to be violent due to manifest behaviour and who want to disturb the public order.
* People who resist the control and the body check by security and the local authoroties of the festival site.
* People who resist handing over their items if they are considered to be dangerous of forbidden.
* People who are in conflict with one or several articles of the house rules.
9) Visitors are only allowed in the areas permitted to the public. All other areas are forbidden.
10) Visitors that have a medical condition and have to take daily medicines, need to bring a copy of a doctor’s prescription.
11) The organization has the right to tow away any car that is wrongly parked. The organization has an agreement with the Local Police. The car will be towed away at the expense of the offender. The offender willl be verbalized by the Local Police.
12) Every visitor in possession of a ticket participates at the event at his own risk and dismisses the organization of all responsibility. The visitor agrees to every instruction the organization is imposed as part of the public order and the safety during the festival.
13) When the visitor receives a ticket, he agrees to the possibility that he/she might get filmed or photographed during the festival. These images can be registered or stored. The images can also be used by the organization to promote the event.